Handgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG!! Js, you are so funny. That new rank you came up with is hilarious. Keep up the good work. :lol: :-D :) :p :twisted: :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Maser said:
OMG!! Js, you are so funny. That new rank you came up with is hilarious. Keep up the good work. :lol: :-D :) :p :twisted: :wink:
:) Thanks, but it wasn't me who came up with it... That's the work of "Shipwreck"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aw ok. Looks like i'm now fully loaded. Just like my son's diaper. LOL just kidding, well, it may be. He's with my girlfriend. :lol: :-D :) :p

·
Registered
531 Posts
What's the criteria in the custom user title? Is it a rank? What's it's progression?
It's interesting, but what does it mean?
Is that enough questions?
How about one more?
Why? :-D

·
Super Moderator
12,387 Posts
U have never seen a similiar ranking structure on other websites? Whether they be car, gun, any other discussion. Many other sites have a progression in "rank" as you make more posts. Some sites are more original than others. I've been on discussion sites for a long time, so I have seen many of them before. It's a little more fun than just having "member" by everyone's name.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Oh I completely agree ShipWreck, and I have no problem with it. I like the originality of it. I'm just wondering what the order is?
Example:
been here awhile
old timer
charter member;

You know, whats the order? :?:

·
Super Moderator
12,387 Posts
Hal8000 said:
Oh I completely agree ShipWreck, and I have no problem with it. I like the originality of it. I'm just wondering what the order is?
Example:
been here awhile
old timer
charter member;

You know, whats the order? :?:
Laugh, well, you will have to wait and see. We wanna keep it a surprise :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All the forums I have created I always let the members have a custom rank when they reach a certain number of posts. It's also pretty funny to give them a joke rank just for fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts