Handgun Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I shot my glock 21c I only hit the target once in the lower left corner. These XD's are made for me.

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
I had the same problem w/ every Glock I ever owned except the Glock 34 - for some reason, the lighter trigger that it comes w/ stock fixed that for me.

I rented an XD once, and I shot it pretty well. I may eventually get one after I work on down the rest of my list :p

I shot the XD better than I do the avg Glock too.

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
If I don't get the HK45 (whenever that comes out), I may buy a .45 XD. I like 1911s, but have had issues w/ several over the years. After forking out $1039 for a TRP earlier this year and having some problems, I don't know if I will spend that much money again on a 1911.

That XD looks nice :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Shipwreck said:
If I don't get the HK45 (whenever that comes out), I may buy a .45 XD. I like 1911s, but have had issues w/ several over the years. After forking out $1039 for a TRP earlier this year and having some problems, I don't know if I will spend that much money again on a 1911.

That XD looks nice :)
I can't wait until the HK45 comes out. It might very well be my first gun in .45....time will tell though. I really hope that it comes out this year and not next. :-D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts