Handgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went and saw the new X-Men movie this morning. Pretty good. A bit surprising on a couple of aspects, but I don't wanna give anything away.

Seems that this will probably be the last one - although, there are rumors of a Wolverine spinoff.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Shipwreck said:
Went and saw the new X-Men movie this morning. Pretty good. A bit surprising on a couple of aspects, but I don't wanna give anything away.

Seems that this will probably be the last one - although, there are rumors of a Wolverine spinoff.
Saw it....freakin badass. 8)

Why would this one be the last one? and YOU know what I'm talking about. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From what I have read in the past couple of weeks - actor wise, it will probably be the last one. Halle Berry refuses to do anymore. And, in the articles I have read about it in news sources, it is stated that while there may be a Wolverine spin off movie, it is doubtful that anymore will be made.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I actually just saw the first and second one today. My wife bought the box set. Pretty good. Looking forward to seeing the new one.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Shipwreck said:
From what I have read in the past couple of weeks - actor wise, it will probably be the last one. Halle Berry refuses to do anymore. And, in the articles I have read about it in news sources, it is stated that while there may be a Wolverine spin off movie, it is doubtful that anymore will be made.
They should just kill Storm's character off then. She should go back to modeling anyhow.... 8)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Read online today that because of the $ that was made, Kelsey Grammer is pushing for another one so he can play The Beast. So, we'll see....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts