Handgun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got three Glock holsters I'd like to sell as a package deal. They fit any of the regular framed Glocks (17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, etc.). One is leather with a thumb strap, second one is a Forbus Paddle (non-adjustable), and the third is a Glock Sport holster. I no longer own the guns I used them for. The leather is an Old World and a G22 slide will be flush with the end while the G19 or G23, etc. will be recessed about 3/8". See pics below. I'd like to get $25 for all three (shipping included). They are in good shape but they are not new. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
js,
I think I went over on the picture size, sorry. These are just a little over. I'm still getting used to the Imageshack thing for posting and I think they give me too many choices. I'll get it right eventually.

G

·
Charlie said:
js,
I think I went over on the picture size, sorry. These are just a little over. I'm still getting used to the Imageshack thing for posting and I think they give me too many choices. I'll get it right eventually.
you're fine... I've fixed it so if someone goes over the picture size limit, the site will auto resize the image. :)

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad everything is OK and what you/she wanted. I'll go cash the check now and add it to my gun stash money. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts