Handgun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,466 Posts
Good luck. I'm dying to find a fullsize P99 in A/S in this area too. I'm in College Station, actually.

Only place I have seen an A/S is at Collector's Firearms in Houston, but they want like $600 for one w/o a box, and no accessories. They are ridiculously expensive.

·
Super Moderator
12,466 Posts
Oh, U can find the QA many, many places.

The A/S is the sweet spot for Walthers. It has the trigger the gun is famous for.

It is DA/SA, and the SA trigger is nice. But, you can also set it for a long SA pull for the 1st shot if you want - as long as the DA pull, but very light.

For me, a P99 w/ the A/S trigger is the most accurate gun I have shot. I have a SW99, a clone of the P99 A/S. It is the most accurate gun I currently own. I did have a fullsize Walther P99, but I damaged it accidentally, and it killed me to look at it all the time. So, I sold it at a loss since it was damaged. Now, I am looking for another.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, by the time I saw yours for sale , it was already gone.....

been talking with a guy about a titanium qa, but not sure I like the 2-tone look.....

·
Super Moderator
12,466 Posts
I like the 2 tone look. I hard chromed the slide on my P99 compact and my SW99, and I may hard chrome my new USP compact slide...

·
Super Moderator
12,466 Posts
Well, the fullsize is easier for me to shoot than the compact, but I am like that w/ all compacts vs full size guns. But, I shoot it a lot better than the Glock 26 I had for years previously. It is a great gun.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Shipwreck, your P22 really looks good with the stainless slide. Somewhere on my computer at home I've got a link to a site that sells a P22 with a silencer for somewhere around $600 (plus the $200 tax stamp).

·
Super Moderator
12,466 Posts
Charlie said:
Shipwreck, your P22 really looks good with the stainless slide. Somewhere on my computer at home I've got a link to a site that sells a P22 with a silencer for somewhere around $600 (plus the $200 tax stamp).
Thanks, but it's a P99 compact - a 9mm. I had the slide hard chromed. It's very scratch resistant.

G

·
I'd be willing to part with one of my P-99's...

...will help finance my 1911 project....have one black P-99 QA, full size, NIB, never fired or touched, with 4 new magazines, one Bianchi 7L pancake holster and one Fobus holster...ALL items new, un-used, in boxes/packaging...will sell for $750.00 to include shipping to your FFL ONLY.

PM me if interested.

BTW, Walther's have gone up in price, and word I got was the MSRP went from $665 to $750.00.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts