Handgun Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I purchased one NIB for my wife with the idea that she could train with it and then I would move her up to an 84 or 85 and still have all the same controls, ergonomics etc. She never took to it and decided she would rather have a revolver. I sold it like a dummy and wish I had it back. It was like NIB when I sold it. I just lost $700 this week on a scam on one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes but must be like new in box condition because they are now back in the US soI could order a new one when available. thanks much, Tom

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes but must be like new in box condition because they are now back in the US soI could order a new one when available. thanks much, Tom
Okay, but the one I want to sell is still new, never used, I have sent you the pictures on your messages Box.

Thanks

Parker

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'm not ragging on you my friend,,,
I'm just curious as to why you want an 87 so much.

It's a low capacity (7 round mags) pistol,,,
That to me is way overpriced.

Now before you get offended,,,
I own one that I bought new for $666.00 about 9 years ago.

The reason I bought it was as a companion to my Model 85,,,
I collect (amass?) rimfire-centerfire pairs.

Also I purchased it with a one-time surprise windfall of cash,,,
Or I never would have shelled out that amount.

Honestly I'm just curious is all,,,
What about the 87 is so appealing to you?

Aarond

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay, but the one I want to sell is still new, never used, I have sent you the pictures on your messages Box.

Thanks

Parker
I'm not ragging on you my friend,,,
I'm just curious as to why you want an 87 so much.

It's a low capacity (7 round mags) pistol,,,
That to me is way overpriced.

Now before you get offended,,,
I own one that I bought new for $666.00 about 9 years ago.

The reason I bought it was as a companion to my Model 85,,,
I collect (amass?) rimfire-centerfire pairs.

Also I purchased it with a one-time surprise windfall of cash,,,
Or I never would have shelled out that amount.

Honestly I'm just curious is all,,,
What about the 87 is so appealing to you?

Aarond

Hi, Thanks for the discussion and I welcome the feedback. I purchased one NIB for the wife years ago and was hoping to get her started with that and then get her a model 85 with all the same ergonomics as her main gun, with the idea that she could shoot the 87 more and then work up to the model 85 for HD and carry. She never took to it and wanted a revolver so I sold it. I really liked the gun and thought that I would replace it. I do own a CZ P-01 Omega with a Cadet conversion. That gun went out to Cajun Gun Works for the Pro Package so it has a sweet SA/DA trigger and would probably be a better . 22 all the way around. I am a lefty and a 1911 fan so I do like the way the 87 is set up and the gun is just nice. Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts