Handgun Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I've been following GunBroker. I'm gonna go ahead and wait until someone posts a reasonable price. Not gonna pay anywhere close to $2-3K for a gun that typically sells between $650 and $950. Appreciate the head's up, though.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Thanks, I've been following GunBroker. I'm gonna go ahead and wait until someone posts a reasonable price. Not gonna pay anywhere close to $2-3K for a gun that typically sells between $650 and $950. Appreciate the head's up, though.
I saw the price and said to myself, wow! Must have been a short run of them? i'm a really big Beretta fan myself.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not sure exactly how long they were in production, but there seem to be plenty of them out there. Not limited enough to command $2-3K, in my opinion. It's funny how the gun community is so small and how many people were surprised by that sale.

In any event, I contacted Beretta about whether they will be producing more 92fs Vertec Inox's in the future and here's the response I got (see quote below). So there's still hope for getting brand new ones at a decent price.

"While the Vertec Inox is still listed as in production, it is currently not. We established a new manufacturing plant in TN, therefore production has slowed significantly. It is possible that production will begin again, but it remains to be seen until our new plant is fully functional."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts