Handgun Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Won $50 in a bet w/ my wife this evening - over something mundane too -- we were at my parents for dinner and discussing landscaping for our yard. We have 2 different crape myrtle trees in our yard, and my wife was mistaken about the specific kind 1 of them was. All of a sudden, she bet me $50 that I was wrong.

I'd have been a fool to pass up that bet. I bought the tree. I cut the tag off the tree after 1 week. And, while looking for the instructions for my ice box last week (for a warranty claim), I came across the tag.

So, I plan to probably put that towards hard chroming my USP compact slide :p

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey I'm just trying to figure out how to set up 9 more $50 bets so I can buy a gun :-D

G

·
If you got any kids or teens in your family who play videos games you can always try and win bets with them by playing a fighting or racing game. Works for me. :-D

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Kinda' what I was thinking. I don't think I even knew there were instructions for an ice box. I always just plugged them in, waited a while, filled them with the things I like to eat and drink, opened the door and got what I wanted. Oh yeah, then closed the door. I'll be back as I'm going to look for the instructions and see if I missed anything.:?:

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At the time, I had to make a warranty claim - so, I needed the phone number inside of the instructions :p

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Yeah, sure, right...............:smt040

:smt116 :smt116 :smt116 :smt116 :smt116 :smt116 :smt116 :smt116 :smt116 :smt116

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
U guys are silly.

Most of the instructions show U how to assmble the thing - put the doors on, etc. It was delivered already assembled, though...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts