Handgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is there professional wrestling on the sci-fi channel? Apparently, tonight was the first night.

Has wrestling passed the realm of fiction and gone into science fiction?!?!?! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
Well they cancelled farscape, and lexx, and every other good scifi show they ever had so they had to put something on to fill all those time slots nobody was watching......... :x :x :x :x :x

·
Registered
447 Posts
I was SO FRELLING pissed that they CNXed Farscape!! What a bunch of DREN!!! There was so much more they could have done with the wormhole thing. Lexx was a T&A show, not much else. It was pretty lame. IIR, it was a takeoff from an Outer Limits show. I wish SciFi would come back with NEW Outer Limits and new TZ episodes. Stargate SG1 has gone downhill. (Not that I like RDA, but he is a decent actor). When is a new Star Trek venue going to come out ??

G

·
Why is pro wrestling on the sci fi channel? I think the better question is why is pro wrestling on ANY channel. I used to watch that crap when I was a little kid and even knew then it was fake. :lol:

·
2,031 Posts
Stargate the movie was good,never cared for SG1,take note of how scifi brought in Browder and Black to try and save it...Guess they were trying to sucker in the farscapers...WRONG :evil:

·
Super Moderator
12,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
See, I am a huge Sg1 fan - I miss RDA, but think that Sg1 is still good. This past season was interesting.

I like the tv show better than the movie...

·
Super Moderator
12,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't watch wrestling at all... I haven't watched it since I was a teen. I just thought it was strange to put it on that channel...

·
Supporting Member
891 Posts
Shipwreck said:
I don't watch wrestling at all... I haven't watched it since I was a teen. I just thought it was strange to put it on that channel...
Steroid generated giant mutants performing terrible dialog......................................... Sounds like the Si Fi channel to me.

·
2,031 Posts
Maximo said:
Shipwreck said:
Steroid generated giant mutants performing terrible dialog......................................... Sounds like the Si Fi channel to me.
Well ya got us there I guess :-D :-D :-D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts