Handgun Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
My wife makes a better breakfast than the Long Valley cafe so I don't stop in there very often.

The Long Valley Gas Station and Store however are what we on the mountain refer to as "The Mall".

We have to go to The Mall at least once a week for entertainment.

I hope you were able to get one of those great Fir trees out on Dane or Hospital Ridge.

Sam

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
My wife makes a better breakfast than the Long Valley cafe so I don't stop in there very often.

I hope you were able to get one of those great Fir trees out on Dane or Hospital Ridge.

Sam
I know where I'm having breakfast next time I'm over that way. :smt033

Yup, it was a beautiful tree. :smt023

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello all, I live in PHX. I've lived here for extended periods twice. I moved from Florida to PHX March 85 to March 95. Moved back to Fl. and lived there for 5 yrs. and moved back to PHX in 2000.
I go to Shooter's World all the time. All the places I used to shoot out in the desert are now all housing complexes...(bummer). I am mainly a handgunner. Good to hear from other AZ shooters.
I consider myself a Florizonian!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Arizona shooter

I live on Route 66 between Kingman and Seligman,23 miles west of Seligman and 63 miles east of Kingman. I am retired and live in the middle of the high plains of this area.brokenimage

·
Registered
818 Posts
Phoenix here. Desert shooting North of town (Ben Avery frowns when you throw yourself to the ground and draw and fire).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Peoria, AZ I ether go to Ben Averys or behind the White tanks, or if im camping i go north of flagstaff in the woods
:smt1099
:snipe:
:smt071

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've lived in Glendale for over 30 years and do alot of desert shootin' and hunting.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Arizona Rollcall

There has to be more from Arizona than this thread indicates.

Sign in everybody

:smt1099

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hell, I really hate to break-up the Arizona thing here guys, but I'm from Henderson, Nevada!

21 - 40 of 59 Posts