Handgun Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Now Salisbury steak is like a hamburger steak correct do you have a special blend you put in that hamburger it’s one of my favorite meals I
Well, since LostWife is allergic to beef, we use turkey. A little chopped onion, a dash of Worcestershire, and corn meal, or a few bread crumbs but normally don't keep that in the house, is what I use. No recipe, I just put stuff in till I hear both Grandmas whisper, "That'll do".

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well, since LostWife is allergic to beef, we use turkey. A little chopped onion, a dash of Worcestershire, and corn meal, or a few bread crumbs but normally don't keep that in the house, is what I use. No recipe, I just put stuff in till I hear both Grandmas whisper, "That'll do".
Thanks sounds good I will use beef instead of turkey

·
Registered
790 Posts
Thanks sounds good I will use beef instead of turkey
Yea, with the allergy onset it has made a lot of life "sporting". Get a lot of "I don't know" when asking about content in resteraunts. That isn't an answer, go find someone who knows.
She used to make work on a steak that would make any grown man say Wow.😲
She misses it, and it certainly has been an adjustment, Most people don't know the difference when they come over, but that has taken some effort.

Reactions: Javbike

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yea, with the allergy onset it has made a lot of life "sporting". Get a lot of "I don't know" when asking about content in resteraunts. That isn't an answer, go find someone who knows.
She used to make work on a steak that would make any grown man say Wow.😲
She misses it, and it certainly has been an adjustment, Most people don't know the difference when they come over, but that has taken some effort.
I tell you what she sounds like one hella a cook

·
Registered
790 Posts
oooOOO Wee! Smells like roux up off in here. We had breakfast a couple hours ago and smelling it I'm starving. Gumbo going together in a couple hours so it can simmer a while.

·
Registered
790 Posts
What time should I be there ? Love me some Gumbo
It should be done by 4 ish, simmering nicely, probably eat around 5 or 5:30. Just depends on how much we are starving by then. I'll put rice in the cooker somewhere in time to be done in that time frame.
Might make some cornbread to go with it. Oh my.
Food Ingredient Kitchen appliance Recipe Kitchen stove

Reactions: Javbike

·
Registered
231 Posts
It should be done by 4 ish, simmering nicely, probably eat around 5 or 5:30. Just depends on how much we are starving by then. I'll put rice in the cooker somewhere in time to be done in that time frame.
Might make some cornbread to go with it. Oh my.
View attachment 22898
Oh my is correct looks fantastic we are doing fried rice tonight putting in three Chinese sausage to stem in the rice then put everything together oyster sauce soy sauce hot sauce eggs corn peas maybe some of that try tip also should be good for a cold nite

·
Registered
790 Posts
Patty melts and fries.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts