Handgun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Pork Butt and burnt ends going in the smoker tomorrow. We will have meat candy for supper and pulled pork for the remainder of the weekend. Just me and LostWife as far as I know. If anyone shows up, they are welcome to eats all this.
Air Show we can see from our back porch Saturday. Usually pretty good and the price is right. Fireworks started a few days ago and will continue for days. We usually see a good show from our porch.
A perc to living where we do that we never saw coming.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Spending the 3rd with the grand children during the day, watching a riding student ride in her first pro rodeo. The fourth reading the D.O.I. then firing a rifle that was made in 1812, after that riding, shooting, eating, repeat till they go off to see fireworks.

·
Super Moderator
12,400 Posts
Nothing going on here. My son is on a trip with his mom (we are divorced). My girlfriend is out of the country until the end of August. A friend just had a relative die. Got a new gun yesterday and the range is closed all weekend for the holiday....

·
Premium Member
3,450 Posts
I am playing a round of golf with the much better half, then I am going to load up some good old American firearms in the Jeep and I am going to the big woods for some fun.
I stocked up a bit on ammo for the occasion and will have a ball!

Reactions: pic

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well since it rained 3" on the 4th, we took the Grand kids out to the farm and shot fireworks without fear of starting residual fires. The farm is on top of a hill so I can see three other towns from there. Two of them were having fireworks shows so we also got watch them for free and no lines of cars getting out of the areas. We also grilled hot dogs and hamburgers and the adults had a few adult beverages as well. The cattle were not impressed with the fireworks, not spooked but not impressed either.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pork Butt and burnt ends going in the smoker tomorrow. We will have meat candy for supper and pulled pork for the remainder of the weekend. Just me and LostWife as far as I know. If anyone shows up, they are welcome to eats all this.
Air Show we can see from our back porch Saturday. Usually pretty good and the price is right. Fireworks started a few days ago and will continue for days. We usually see a good show from our porch.
A perc to living where we do that we never saw coming.
Pork butt sounds amazing

·
Registered
513 Posts
Pork butt sounds amazing
If you think that is amazing, you really should try some Burnt Ends. Meat candy is a pretty good description.
All turned out very well, was eaten, enjoyed, and several portions for later were frozen.
Good stuff.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you think that is amazing, you really should try some Burnt Ends. Meat candy is a pretty good description.
All turned out very well, was eaten, enjoyed, and several portions for later were frozen.
Good stuff.
I had burnt ends at the salt lick- it was sooo friggin good

1 - 13 of 13 Posts