Handgun Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Benelli M4 00B/#4, 8.5" 300 ACC 165gn soft points(unless suppressed then add 208 gn round nose segmented HP's, pair of G36 190gn segmented HP with anvils....
I am fortunate to own an SBE Benelli and I am unfamiliar with the M4. Can you tell me if it is gas operated?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am fortunate to own an SBE Benelli and I am unfamiliar with the M4. Can you tell me if it is gas operated?
It is. The OS was specifically designed for the platform and is pretty highly decorated. I bought the gun for up close predator work. I'm getting a little long in the tooth for the recoil, but with a turkey tube and a load of copper #4's it reaches farther than I would normally consider ethical. And while I've never purchased a weapon for PD as a primary purpose (I live rurally where it's still considered selfish to lock your car or your door..((someone might really need them!)), it and my little ACC are the two firearms I believe I could make life miserable for bad guys even in a wounded or semi-incapacitated condition. Plus it's terrifyingly loud and fast.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I would park my car a safe distance away from the riot and then join in to get shoes and and a big screen TV. I would tell the rioter's that I identify as Black, Native American Female.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Loot the gunshops, grab as many Taurus firearms as possible
I had it out again yesterday and a Friend shot it and swore he was buying one the next time he saw one. Taurus G3, I just can't find anything to dislike about it.
n

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I had it out again yesterday and a Friend shot it and swore he was buying one the next time he saw one. Taurus G3, I just can't find anything to dislike about it. View attachment 19672 n
If you like it that is good enough for me. I have not had experience with a Taurus so my opinion is moot.

·
Supporting Member
5,699 Posts
I just imagine myself looting a firearms store.
I'm grabbing HK , CZ, etc. etc.
In my dream I wasn't grabbing Taurus Firearms during the the loot.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I just imagine myself looting a firearms store.
I'm grabbing HK , CZ, etc. etc.
In my dream I wasn't grabbing Taurus Firearms during the the loot.
My current passion is CZ's. For carry a P-01, 75 Compact, or a 97b. I picked up the new G3 to see for myself whether it was a piece of trash or a viable lower priced self defense gun. It's certainly not trash. I'm giving it a thumbs up. I do know they leave the shelves as fast as they hit them.

Reactions: pic

·
Registered
501 Posts
The thing about riots is that they have the LAW on their side. (The current Political Law). At by that he means they have a RIGHT to riot, loot burn, torch and attack innocent people. God forbid you shoot one in self defense, if so you are going to jail. Example, Gov. Northam of Virginia passed a law during the riots that reduced the crime of attacking a Police Officer, Fireman,EMT, from a felony down to a misdemeanor. A huge benefit to the BLM and Antifa. The Gov. of Virginia is the best thing that every happened for BLM Terrorist. He is a leader bent on destroying not only the State of Virginia but the entire US. And the LAW does not matter for the GOV. The case against Sen. Lucas of Virginia proved that arresting a BLACK SENATOR NO MATTER HOW GUILTY OF THE CHARGE OF INCITING A RIOT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AND LYING TO THE POLICE IS A OK. BLM are Terrorist with a Badge. Do not forget it. Until we all come together as a group to destroy them to hell, then we will just have to suck it up and let the carnage continue. Best to do every thing to avoid being in or near a Riot of BLM. If you have a business, board it up and leave town. If they destroy it, loot it, burn it down, just your tough luck.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Good questions and scenarios here.
*12 gauge #4 Buckshot preferred over slugs for crowds.
*Our bug out bag has Ruger 9E, SR9 and PCC9 with multiple mags(same 17rnd mags for carbine and pistols). Many family members have SR9c, SR9 and PCC9's so we went this route. We also have trained these past 3 years with these as a bug out event.) This allows us a chance to access our other resources. For now this is what we have but changes maybe coming.
*Some Glock friends and family have PCC9 carbines with Glock magwell's for their bugout bags. Amazing the amount of mags that you can run through theirs.
*It is a eye opener when you train in your vehicle and many family members are at different levels of skill.
*It is sad but true. You really should prepare and train or at least get a plan together.

Hope and pray you yours never have to go through a mob to get to safety.

Reactions: Goldwing

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Good questions and scenarios here.
*12 gauge #4 Buckshot preferred over slugs for crowds.
*Our bug out bag has Ruger 9E, SR9 and PCC9 with multiple mags(same 17rnd mags for carbine and pistols). Many family members have SR9c, SR9 and PCC9's so we went this route. We also have trained these past 3 years with these as a bug out event.) This allows us a chance to access our other resources. For now this is what we have but changes maybe coming.
*Some Glock friends and family have PCC9 carbines with Glock magwell's for their bugout bags. Amazing the amount of mags that you can run through theirs.
*It is a eye opener when you train in your vehicle and many family members are at different levels of skill.
*It is sad but true. You really should prepare and train or at least get a plan together.

Hope and pray you yours never have to go through a mob to get to safety.
I just heard about a guy in Portland who approached an intersection and was stopped by well armed skunks and was relieved of his EDC and pinned down on the ground by a mob.
I will do my damndest to avoid conflict, after that I will do what is necessary to protect me and mine.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Lol...a belt fed.
With lots of friends.

What would "I" carry? well I know, but you don't.
If I'm expecting trouble, chances are I ain't going. There are exactly two people in my life I would go into something like that with, and one is not 100%. I still give him benefit of doubt though.

Reactions: berettatoter

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I mounted a +7 Nordic tube extension on my Benelli SBE so with a "ghost load" I have around 12 shots to fire.
I doubt that it would ever be EDC, but if I were attacked by a box of clay pigeons, I will feel relatively secure.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I mounted a +7 Nordic tube extension on my Benelli SBE so with a "ghost load" I have around 12 shots to fire.
I doubt that it would ever be EDC, but if I were attacked by a box of clay pigeons, I will feel relatively secure.
That's a lot of firepower, before a reload. Nice. :cool:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts