Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
My favorite?

My Ruger custom Super Blackhawk 5" three-screw, in .44 Magnum.
And the same in 7 1/2".

For looks only-Colt 1860 Army
Best looking autoloader-Whitney .22

Favorite Auto-Colt Gold Cup .45ACP. Never tried a 10mm but sounds promising.

Bob Wright

·
Registered
531 Posts
For the past couple of years, I have been completely enamored with the Walther P99 AS, particularly the original style... I've yet to find anything I didn't like about the pistol! :prayer:

·
Super Moderator
12,472 Posts
Maximo said:
It is still new so that special new gun feeling still lingers,but I can't imagaine ever liking a gun more that I like this one.
Did U get the .40 cal or the 9mm version that started just now coming out?

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
My Colt 1911 combat commander :-D

·
Registered
76 Posts
That's a really hard question for me to answer.
I really liked the first pistol I ever shot, a WW2 Luger in 9mm(I was six). Or, maybe the first gun I ever owned, a Ruger Blackhawk in .357(I loved then and now, the "Old West").
Or maybe my Delta Elite because it's so purrrty!(And I think I'm addicted to 10mm recoil!)

:twisted:

·
Supporting Member
891 Posts
Shipwreck said:
Maximo said:
It is still new so that special new gun feeling still lingers,but I can't imagaine ever liking a gun more that I like this one.
Did U get the .40 cal or the 9mm version that started just now coming out?
9mm. I like having all my handguns the same Cal. that way I don't have to keep up with how many rounds for which gun I just keep 3000 rds at home and buy ammo just before I go to the range.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.