Handgun Forum banner

Was Sharon Stone's EMF Hartford Single Action Army in "The Quick And The Dead" modified?

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Brian48 
#1 ·
The gun that Sharon Stone uses in The Quick And The Dead I see listed as an EMF Hartford Single Action Army. Hers looks like you could stick your thumb in the barrel and chambers - was it bored out to look more canon-like for the movie or is that what they look like?

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
The gun that Sharon Stone uses in The Quick And The Dead I see listed as an EMF Hartford Single Action Army. Hers looks like you could stick your thumb in the barrel and chambers - was it bored out to look more canon-like for the movie or is that what they look like?

View attachment 19765
It's a .45 LC (Long Colt) That's what they look like. It'll send you flying in the air and knock you on your ass with just one shot. I think that I've been watching too many movies?

#3 ·
Sharon Stone attended Edinboro State College. Edinboro Pa. is near her home between Meadville & Stoneboro.
I graduated from there too. A little before her. Too bad ... for me.
I am sure that she knew something about firearms, being the granddaughter of a farmer , In that rural area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.