Handgun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The case that my Walther came in yesterday had a broken hinge on it - so, the back is about to come apart - Not the fault of Walther, but of the distributor that my dealer ordered it from.

Anyway - I just got off the phone with Walther, and they are sending me a new case. Pretty nice.

Walther USA is really S&W, and I knew that they have good customer service, so I thought I'd call and ask about a new case... Had nothing to loose :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Great! Glad to hear it!

I just acquired a Smith made PPK/S and it is good to know
they'll take care of it if something goes wrong.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
OMSBH44, we have to know..........are you claiming Texas or New Mexico? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
Answer carefully now...:smt077

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks for the info - I think I'll give them a call as well. My PPK/S box has the same problem (broken latch)...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Charlie said:
OMSBH44, we have to know..........are you claiming Texas or New Mexico? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Both....I live in New Mexico, but I work in Texas.:)

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Sooooo.......am I to understand you're using Texas money to pay New Mexico taxes? Just kiddin' ya. No offense meant. :smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yup...When I moved here, 24 plus years ago, I didn't have to pay the New Mexico state income tax because all my income was from out of state. However thay have since closed that loop-hole. I do indead have to pay New Mexico tax with Texas money...bummer!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Didn't realize New Mexico had a state income tax (if I understood you correctly). Texas doesn't have state income tax (yet!) but they make it up in several other areas. :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt022

·
Registered
234 Posts
Unfortunately true. New Mexico does have a state income tax. The property taxes are much lower than in El Paso, but the income tax makes up the difference.:smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt022

At least it is quieter here and the air polution is less! :cool:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Well, I like Texas (and New Mexico) but there are certain areas I would not choose to live close to and El Paso would be one of them, Houston is another. Actually, after having lived in several large cities, my residence of choice is becoming more and more rural. I probably should be a hermit! :smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082

1 - 11 of 11 Posts