Handgun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
If the AS version was still available I would be inclined to join the ranks. Its my understanding that the AS version is no longer being brought into the States.

·
Registered
75 Posts
P99

I don't have P99 but I have SW99 in 45 best damm trigger on pistol
I have ever owned! I like it better than my glock 17.

·
Super Moderator
12,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I have the compact A/S and the SW99. Looking for another new, fullsize A/S - only, I don't want to order w/o seeing it 1st.

Best gun design I have ever shot. I personally shoot it better than the 1911 platform. That's why I've decided to not buy anymore $1000+ 1911s. P99 is all I need :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Yes, I am a fan of the P99. Mine has been 100% reliable, has a decent trigger and great ergonomics. Mine is in 9mm with the conventional DA/SA trigger.

G

·
Walther fan here...

Have a P99 QA...if anything is underrated, it is this pistol...I suspect it has to do with the amount of advertising one sees in the gun rags....not very much.

·
Registered
12 Posts
p-99

I have a Walther p99 sa/da black all german interarms logo.I got at a small gun store .the story goes a guy got a DUI and its very costly in Penna. took it to the gun store for some cash. I got it for $340.00 out the door two ten round mags. I had to wait about Eight weeks for the box and other stuff Its chambered in 40S&W very accurate plus It shoots my lead handloads great. I got the little walther 22 not impressed sold it to a friend that really liked it. moses

·
Super Moderator
12,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice gun :)

Now that the site has been broken into sections, all of us regular guys who are into Walther know that the P99 is the best :p

·
Registered
68 Posts
Reliable said:
If the AS version was still available I would be inclined to join the ranks. Its my understanding that the AS version is no longer being brought into the States.
The P99 A/S is easy to find around here, Thas about the only P99's the gunshops have.

I am new to the P99c and I love it. Also have a Kimber Ultra CDP and a SA XD45. They are all great but when I go to the range I find myself shooting the P99c more than anything. I'm looking for a fourth auto pistol, anyone have any sugestions.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts