Handgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
What do you guys think about the any of the walther 22 auto any comments
I've got a P22 it feels good in my hand and I haven't had any issues with it. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has a zinc alloy pot metal slide and it feels kinda' cheap. If you're looking for that type of .22 semi auto get a Ruger SR 22 instead. It's a much nicer gun and has an aluminum alloy slide. I own both, they're both about the same size and weight. Both make nice plinker's though. It's just that I don't think that the Walther will hold up as well if you plan on doing a lot of shooting with it.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

Air gun Trigger Revolver Wood Gun barrel

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got a P22 it feels good in my hand and I haven't had any issues with it. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has a zinc alloy pot metal slide and it feels kinda' cheap. If you're looking for that type of .22 semi auto get a Ruger SR 22 instead. It's a much nicer gun and has an aluminum alloy slide. I own both, they're both about the same size and weight. Both make nice plinker's though. It's just that I don't think that the Walther will hold up as well if you plan on doing a lot of shooting with it.

View attachment 20976

View attachment 20977

View attachment 20978
Has no problem eating anything you feed ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought about buying one of those types of 22s for my son. But in the end, we got a buckmark. Better accuracy. I've read a ton of reviews and watched a lot of vids. He seems to like the Buckmark.

But, congrats on the gun, Jaybike.

I only shoot Minimags thru 22s. Much more reliable.
I thought about buying one of those types of 22s for my son. But in the end, we got a buckmark. Better accuracy. I've read a ton of reviews and watched a lot of vids. He seems to like the Buckmark.

But, congrats on the gun, Jaybike.

I only shoot Minimags thru 22s. Much more reliable.
Good to know I will stock up on minimags thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts