Handgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my second firearm(first was a s&m m&p 45c)

i got a crazy deal on a new VP9 LE for $680, the LE adds the trigicon sights over the shitty factory night sights and an extra mag($60)

my problem is that it shoots very low. even at 10 yards it hits low. i aim at a 6 o-clock hold and its hitting down at a 9 o-clock position

this is a bit of an issue

the gun shop at the shooting range took it out and agrees with me.

the only options i have is to have them send it back to HK or to pay for new sights

what should i do? to send it back cost less than new sights but i would be without my carry gun for over 4 months

my shooting history is that i have been shooting for 12 years and a permit and gun owner for 9 months.

·
Premium Member
3,445 Posts
[/B]]
This is my second firearm(first was a s&m m&p 45c)

i got a crazy deal on a new VP9 LE for $680, the LE adds the trigicon sights over the shitty factory night sights and an extra mag($60)

my problem is that it shoots very low. even at 10 yards it hits low. i aim at a 6 o-clock hold and its hitting down at a 9 o-clock position

this is a bit of an issue

the gun shop at the shooting range took it out and agrees with me.

the only options i have is to have them send it back to HK or to pay for new sights

what should i do? to send it back cost less than new sights but i would be without my carry gun for over 4 months

my shooting history is that i have been shooting for 12 years and a permit and gun owner for 9 months.
I am not sure that your clock is right. My 9 o'clock is above and to the left of my 6 o'clock on mine.

GW

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Have you bench rested the pistol using a combat sight picture @ 10-15 yards for groups?

I would speculate that's how the VP9 is sighted in. If it's still shooting unacceptably too low for you and you can document how low(e.g. 1 inch, 2inches 3 inches ect..) I'll give you advice on a fix.:watching:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts