Handgun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Well I have to say that I was impressed by the suppressor!

Did do some tightening of the groups and could feel reduction in muzzle flip!

Over all I am happy with it.

I really like the looks of it as well!

I need to work on my shooting a little!

Click to see it in action!

·
Super Moderator
12,422 Posts
If the tactical models had come w/ white dot sights instead of black ones, I may have bought one of those new compact USP tacticals. But the things cost enough as it is, and I didn't wanna spend another $100 on sights..

Anyway, sweet :)

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Ok,OK,OK, what can a Tactical (or a Compact Tactical) be had for these days NIB? Maybe even an excellent used model. Everything in .45 caliber since they don't make it in 10mm. I had to move the keyboard 'cause I was startin' to drool.......... :smt016

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Oh, I forgot. What's the difference between the Tactical and the Compact Tactical (I will assume barrel length, anything else?). Does the grip length change and therefore lower magazine capacity? :?:

·
Super Moderator
12,422 Posts
The compact tactical will be shorter. And, if the compact 45 is like the compact 9mm, the grip may not be as thick.

There is a tactical at my gun store, but I can't remember the cost. Around $900 I think. I might be wrong, though...

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Probably would stick with regular Tactical, more rds. Bigger grip won't bother me. Now if I can sell $900 worth of garage junk I'll be set. :-D

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I really like it! I have seen this gun retail to 1200. Most go for around 1000 to 1100. My girlfrind's father owns a gun shop so I got mine for 900 :-D
If you are interested in them just look over at CDNN. THey usually have them for around 900.

I know what you mean shipwreak! They are target sites so I dont know if it should be a target pistol or a "tactical" gun.

I think this summer I am going to get some of the megrolights that happen to be the same size and are moveable; only diff being they are white dot night sites! :)

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh and one of the coolest thing about the gun is that it is an HK! By this I mean it has a high re-sale value. I never sell any of the guns I get but if I ever had to I know that I could most likly get 900 for it. I have seen used ones sell from 850 to 1000

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Ok.....I'll sell the TV and some of my wife's stuff and buy one, I'll need it for self defense if I do that!). At least while I'm livin' in the back yard I'll have something to shoot. :smt082 :smt100 :smt082

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
-gunut- said:
Well I have to say that I was impressed by the suppressor!

Did do some tightening of the groups and could feel reduction in muzzle flip!

[IMG:648:486:0a2feac351]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/-GuNuT-/DSCN0378.jpg[/img:0a2feac351]
Is that a suppressor or a muzzle brake?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts