Handgun Forum banner

Video shows brutal assault outside Klein convenience store

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  RK3369 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Like I said, these attacks with 7-10 of them is NORM. There must be thousands of these. The one is the video linked on this thread is actually mild in comparison to many we have all seen. I have seen this so many times in Virginia.
You have to wonder, what kind of people do this? How can a person watch these actions so many times and NOT hate? It is beyond human., The cruelty is beyond comprehension.
Look at the riots and looting across our nation. They love the violence, they feed on it. Sociopaths that have no empathy for others, people or their business's, their own cities.

And for God sake, they have the Gall to tell us to not carry protection. The reason I do carry is because I know these animals exist. I know they are responsible for 75% of all violent crime.

#7 ·
Situational awareness was very weak with that one. This shows the need for being armed at all times.

Never let yourself get surrounded.
Practice drawing and firing from retention. If you can't draw and put at least 2 rounds, accurately, on target in less than 1.5 seconds, you need to practice more!!!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

#8 ·
The 1989 Greek Feast Riot in Virginia was incredible. They just about destroyed the whole tourist area. It made National news and was broad cast every where. The National Guard was called out to assist police. Many YOUTUBES. that showed the chaos and destruction. All of a sudden they were taken down and not shown. And any news of it shows a Few Blacks now blaming the police as usual.
Never any empathy or caring for the Business's they destroyed.
Alway's about them and how bad the world is toward them. They have this feeling of entitlement to and steal, hurt others.

Yes, the video in the link was obviously pulled. No surprise. It is a example of how free speech is gone. Honesty is forbidden, Propaganda Nazi's now running the Country.

#9 ·
There are a couple of stores in town that are infested with these "Dindonuffin" pukes. They lose a lot of business because no one wants to walk into trouble.
I am starting to see a lot more Minnesota plates on junk cars driving around town lately. Most of the drivers look like the tough guys in the video that like six to one odds.
I doubt the folks around here would allow that sort of thing without a very firm response.

GW

#10 ·
These videos are never shown on network news and there are too many to keep track of. If it was a different color of mobs or people attacking or sucker punching the elderly or assaulting people or stopping people at intersections or taken over blocks of a downtown or looting...it would be all over the news. It is just sick. Maybe if these matters start getting handled with extreme prejudice the attacks would stop. We sure as heck will not take anymore of it here.
*After cleaning up our veterans memorial locally they came back and took hammers to it. Now nobody is standing up to these thugs they are spilling into all other areas. Thanks to the politicians that allow this. You think they will not end up your neck of the woods think again. What will you do when your family is attacked? There will come a time when this will have to be addresses or we all are in trouble more than you think. What matters to you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.