·
Premium Member
3,778 Posts
[/url]
I got my booster too!;)

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
I gave my Sig P320 .40 a vaccine and a booster shot. Here's the results. The patient has made a full recovery.
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material

Air gun Wood Everyday carry Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Oh what the hell? Why stop with one? I had to do the other two. Now I don't know which one I like the best? Of course I can always mix and match. I love the all stainless steel slide from Armory Craft. I just wish that they made one in 40?

Trigger Air gun Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Calipers Wood Trigger Gun barrel Rectangle

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Premium Member
3,778 Posts
Beautiful display.

Reactions: desertman

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
I bought my first P320 AXG Scorpion pistol as a complete unit. I polished the flats of the slide, barrel, trigger and magazine catch along with the grip screws. Then added a flared mag well when it became available.

I liked it so much that I bought the grip frames for my other P320's. My only gripe is that when you buy the AXG grip modules they come standard with a set of black grip panels that obviously adds $119 to the cost of the grip module. They sell the grip panels by themselves for $119 and they come in a variety of different colors including those real nice walnut panels. It would have been great if they just sold the grip modules without the black grip panels and reduced the cost of the module accordingly. Or at least let you have the panels of your choice? As of now the grip modules only come in black and titanium cerakote.

Armory Craft also makes a real nice set of solid brass grip panels. I was tempted to get them instead of the walnut. But they looked thicker and add a lot of extra weight to these guns.

Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

1 - 10 of 10 Posts