Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
SPLITTER,I'M LATE FOR ROLL CALL BUT I'M HERE.Surry Co. reporting in:draw:, J.R. ps,where are you,southside???

edit,now in Chesapeake Va.

·
Registered
36 Posts
NOVA Present

Fighting the traffic! Trying to hang loose and find another toy.

:smt021

Falls Church, VA.

:smt165

·
Registered
46 Posts
Virgnia

Back in SW Virginia after some time in Texas. They love their guns in Texas.

Fincastle, Va in Botetourt County here. (Just outside of Roanoke)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm from the Burg but live in Charlottesville now. Great area down there if you can avoid the tourists...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Are you a member at Rivanna? I'm thinking of joining there but haven't found anyone to talk to about the place.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Are you a member at Rivanna? I'm thinking of joining there but haven't found anyone to talk to about the place.
No I'm not, but they teach the class there that fulfills the CCW requirements. I'll hopefully be able to get in for that soon and I'll check the place out. Their website gives a little info, but the pictures are pretty useless as far as getting a real feel for the place.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Northern VA here (Vienna). Any of you NoVa guys go shooting at Gilbert Small Arms Range in Springfield? I got a 6 months membership there so I'm planning on going a lot. :D Pretty new to guns so could always use a few pointers from you more experienced guys.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.