Handgun Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I don't know about this one. Because your son is getting his butt whipped you pull a firearm? Times sure have changed since back in my day. I could see if he was getting head kicked on the ground, but? Back in my day you either learned how to fight, take karate classes, or stayed in the house.

·
Supporting Member
5,658 Posts
Wonder who was videotaping?

I didn't look like much of a fight . More of a beat down. An attack.

Kid looked defenseless, trying to get away.

Pure bullying by a group of Punks.

Maybe the kid is autistic, he was afraid.

She would have been in big trouble if she shot the gun. She Showed restraint watching her kid getting attacked.
She neutralized the situation and called the cops.

I would have run the kid over before getting out of the car, lol.
Looks good to me.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Back in "the day", the parent would have jumped into the fray, and started jerking kids out of their shoes...and pretty much everyone of those other kid's parents would have laid into them, when they got home.

Our society has turned into a bunch of animals. No discipline.

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Since most state defense laws say to prevent death or serve bodily harm which blows to the back of the head or back of the neck can cause

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
The tape doesn't offer enough information from which one can arrive at a definitive decision. So one would have to fall back on this. Severe bodily harm. What exactly constitutes severe bodily harm? Lacerations, contusions, broken bones, burns, temporary unconsciousness, disfigurement, puncture wounds to name a few. Any one of these, or the imminent threat of receiving such physical damage, is grounds for responding with deadly force.

·
Supporting Member
5,658 Posts
The threat of deadly force , big difference then actually using deadly physical force.
The perpetrators ran off, deadly force wasn't necessary

1 - 9 of 9 Posts