Discussion Starter #1
I guess I will pop the cherry on this forum for the collection of photos

Here is my Kimber

Tactical Custom Pro II

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Calling Old Padawan!

Perhaps Old Padawan will come along and post some pics of his now-sold Kimber(s) in various states of nonfunctionality. There are probably several forum members who can do the same. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
My Pro CDP II... :smt023

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
They sure do look good. I have only shot one and it was set up soft for our range which is only 50'. Felt real good and was dead on accurate.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My Kimber Pro Carry II, 1450 rds and 100% reliable. It's my only carry piece!

·
Registered
15 Posts
My Kimber UCII in stainless... Obviously haha..

I LOVE this thing.. So easy to carry, so nice to shoot and I think it's just all all around looker..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry no non-functional Kimbers I just have those darned old Kimbers that shoot reall well. I guess I'll just keep buying them until I find one that doesn't work.
Warrior

Ultra Carry

STS Pro Raptor

·
Registered
127 Posts
My Kimber Pro CDP II with original Rosewood grips and the new Carbon Creation ones.

Reactions: Longcarbine

·
Registered
63 Posts
traded in my bulky p220 for this stainless pro carry II came with night sights.. I bought wilson combat magazine with it so I have 8 + 1 .. plus I hear good things about the magazine and not so good things about the standard kimber mag for the aluminum frame ... This thing is smaller than my sig sauer p229 9mm.. can't wait for my cwp to get here

1 - 20 of 59 Posts