Handgun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Second try

Ah HAH! It works! :smt041 My wonderful Glock 20 (Sorry for the quality, it was better when it was 6 Zillion X 4 Zillion).

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Just go back to the post w/ the pic and "edit" it.

Do NOT change anything - but you can see exactly what you did.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK gonna' try it again with my Springy

They both worked but why did the Glock come out full size and the Springy as a thumbnail?

And my Ruger

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
I looked at the text of your message up close (in edit), and I see what U did. I have never posted thumbnails before though. So, I have never done it that way. With you being new to posting photos, I really am not sure how U figured out how to do that on your own. I don't know what to tell U :?

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Luck beats skill everytime! I'll go back and study the posting page at Imageshack.

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Charlie said:
Luck beats skill everytime! I'll go back and study the posting page at Imageshack.
Ok, now I know how U did it. Imageshak gives U many options, where they even put some of the imagetags and other tags up for you - and you can copy them.

I always ONLY get the image URL and put the tags up myself. Now, I see how U did it.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm waiting for a reply from Imageshack for my registration and will then post a couple of more pics of guns, etc.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didn't read it real close but I think if you register they'll let you keep a folder there with your pics or something like that. Just kinda' lookin' into it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts