Handgun Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a 605 and I'm still debating to have the hammer bobbed off as I carry this mainly in my front pants pocket, and as you know the hammers do catch on the pocket lining.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
JB said:
Got a 605 and I'm still debating to have the hammer bobbed off as I carry this mainly in my front pants pocket, and as you know the hammers do catch on the pocket lining.
I think bobbing the hammer will work a whole lot better than bobbing the trigger and be easier to shoot too. :-D :-D I've had several revolvers with the hammer bobbed and I really liked them.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know after I posted that I tried to edit the topic

GEE bobbing the trigger what was I thinking... dang high blood pressure medicine anyways :D

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I think I'm gonna' bob my sights. :smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082 Don't take offense..........it's all in fun.:smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I knew I couldn't change that topic line, I just knew I was gonna get nailed.... just lucky I didn't type boob instead of bob :D

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
Ok but...

Im pretty sure I once saw a boob pulling the trigger at a range I used to go to:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Yeah, you're nailed all right, JB. And it may take a while to get over it.:smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah now ya went and did it Charlie, I'm gonna trade my two Taurus's in on a Springfield GI 1911 A1 then I don't have to worry about feeling like such a BIG boob over asking about bobbing the trigger.....

dang sure nough shot mysef in da foot wit that topic line didn't I?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Charlie said:
New gun term, "trigger boob job"
Good way to shine up them triggers and make'm nice and smooth... dang I can see where this thread is going.

The bar is open :D

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
Not a bad Idea really

Having to use your weak hand thumb to operate the trigger would drastically cut down on accidental discharges wouldnt it?

·
Registered
27 Posts
if i was going to change anything. id put a good bit less travel in the trigger on my pt22.. im use to it now tho,, so ill probably just leave it the way it is.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
I figured you'd had enough, and changed the topic title for you. :mrgreen:

Too bad I was late to the party. All the good jokes were already taken!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts