Handgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firing a Colt Officers Model .45. She was one of those cute, petite blonds, dressed in a black jogging suit. Tucked into the waistband of her pants, under her blouse, was a Smith Chiefs Special .38, Model 36. She called it her "shopping gun."

"Where do you shop?" someone asked.

She smiled sweetly, "Anywhere I want to."

Bob Wright

·
Super Moderator
12,467 Posts
Every once in a while, I see a cute woman at the range I go to - they are usually accompanying ther husband/boyfriend, though. And, I usually see them being taught how to shoot.

I did meet a woman about 6 months ago who said she was attacked - a 20-something college student. She rented a Glock and got some instruction on it (1st time ever shooting). She then purchased a 1 year membership to the range and a new Glock.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Bob Wright said:
Firing a Colt Officers Model .45. She was one of those cute, petite blonds, dressed in a black jogging suit. Tucked into the waistband of her pants, under her blouse, was a Smith Chiefs Special .38, Model 36. She called it her "shopping gun."

"Where do you shop?" someone asked.

She smiled sweetly, "Anywhere I want to."

Bob Wright
Good answer!! Good for her, I'm proud of her.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
You guys are lucky. No sights like that in the back woods of Mountain Home where we shoot. But it is not necessary for a lady to have a gun to shop "Anywhere I want to". Living in a household of females (wife, daughters, cats, dogs, etc.) I can assure you they shop ANYWHERE and ANYTIME they want. :smt013

1 - 4 of 4 Posts