Handgun Forum banner

241 - 260 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
My newest X-Five that I got in on Tuesday. A Match Short! Love it. And all (3) of my new X-Fives . . . :)

and the rest of my Sig family . . .

·
Registered
118 Posts
A few shots of my Competition, now with stainless grip screws vs the black. These are staying on . . . .

all of my X-Fives, so far . . .

·
Registered
118 Posts
One more new one. My new Sig 210 Target . . .

and also added a new 229 Dark Elite .40 with a Sig .357Sig barrel . . .

·
Registered
243 Posts
Last night, some yahoos drove a stolen SUV through the back wall of my favorite gun shop. They did about $100K in damage and grabbed about $10K in guns.
This is a family run shop. Nice people. So I tried to do my part to help them maintain a positive cash flow by buying this.
That's the only reason I bought it. Really. It wasn't because I thought my Para P14-45 was looking lonely, as the only 1911 in the gun cabinet. Nope. I was just trying to be fiscally responsible.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yup. and I bought a bunch of reloading equipment and supplies "just to keep the economy moving along"! ;) Nice pistol and well done!

·
Supporting Member
5,667 Posts
Nice piece "SHOOT",, looking good.

What are you gonna do with it?

Anything special , other then GERMAN made

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nice piece "SHOOT",, looking good.

What are you gonna do with it?

Anything special , other then GERMAN made
Thanks pic. Gonna shoot it, but not so much. Then, I'm going to look at it alot (ha). It is that good looking!
They all are getting harder and harder to find (this side of the pond). The German X-Fives and MasterShop pistols are all the best of the best of Sigs. That and the "hard to find" factor may be the "special" part along with the gaining value aspect. Just glad I've nabbed this one to go along with my other 3, as it's one of the best looking Sigs of Sigs, IMHO.

241 - 260 of 283 Posts