Handgun Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
My TP-9 and no it's not a custom built on a Kahr P frame or cut down. This is one of the original TPs when they first came out with MMC target adjustable rear sight. Up to just a couple months ago, this was my daily carry along with the two knives picture with it. I now carry either a ATI FX45 GI1911 Commander or a Chiappa Rhino 200DS with these two knives. With all the craziness happening I wanted a little more stopping power and though I don't doubt that the TP could deliver with the 147 +P that I carried in it. The heavier bullets just give me a little more peace of mind especially when my family is with me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cw-40

Hello all, I just 4 days ago purchased a brand new KAHR CW-40 and I was wondering can any of you all give me some do's and don'ts with this gun please. Also is it a good gun and did I waste my money. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Calvin
PS- I purchased this gun for carrying after I get my license to do so.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi John what did you use to polish your CW40? I just purchased a brand new one and love the looks of yours.
Thank you sir.
Calvin

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi John what did you use to polish your CW40? I just purchased a brand new one and love the looks of yours.
Thank you sir.
Calvin
I can tell how I did it on a Kimber Eclipse Pro Carry II. With 2000-2500 grit sandpaper which can be purchase at any auto part store (body & paint) a block of wood and a lot of elbow grease. To get a mirror like finish a buffing wheel with polishing compound.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
I have the MK40 and in my opinion it's the best concealed carry weapon on the market, all stainless, flat as a pancake and probably the smallest large caliber semi auto handgun you can buy. I've carried it every day since I bought it. The only negative is the plastic recoil spring assembly, which I replaced with a Wolff non-captive assembly that allows you to change springs and of different weights. I chose to stick with the factory weight spring, which works fine. I don't understand why manufacturers use captive spring assemblies as the entire unit has to be replaced instead of just the springs. THANK YOU WOLFF!!

61 - 74 of 74 Posts