Handgun Forum banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
.40's are kind of known for that. My third HG purchase was a Kahr PM9. I thought it had a bite to it. Then I bought a Ruger LCP and the Kahr PM9 shoots like a marshmellow compared to the LCP.

I just realize the LCP is a pocket gun and shoot it every couple of weeks just enough to stay proficient with it. It is not a fun gun to go out and shoot for target practice.

The Kahr's are nicely built and I like mine.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The trigger pull on my K9 has been very smooth right out of the box. It's a long double action type pull which as a 1911 shooter, I have not been used to, but it's very controllable.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey all,

FNG here just picked up my first Kahr today and thought I would join up to learn a little more about it. Not new to guns by a long shot, just new to the Kahr.
MK9 elite 03
extras: wood grip and stainless guide rod

·
Registered
23 Posts
timc, that is a very nice Kahr, I also like the wood grips alot. They look like Hogue grips, but I'm not sure. Was it new or used, if used did you get the box. Looks like it's an elite model. Anyway, being polished and with the wood grips, it's a very attractive pistol!:smt023

·
Registered
21 Posts
timc, that is a very nice Kahr, I also like the wood grips alot. They look like Hogue grips, but I'm not sure. Was it new or used, if used did you get the box. Looks like it's an elite model. Anyway, being polished and with the wood grips, it's a very attractive pistol!:smt023
Thanks,

She is brand new, it is the Elite 2003 I bought the grips and stainless guide rod from Kahr. The grips fit great but I had to do some fitting to get the guide rod the right length.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well, I guess I'll add mine to the list. Here's my K9 in a Galco holster. I'll post up better pics once I take them. Also looking for a nicer holster so...

21 - 40 of 74 Posts