Handgun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW section added today!

Post your Browning pics here to show off

(By putting them here, it makes it easier for new members to find pics of something if they are interested in a certain model):

·
Registered
626 Posts
Well, I guess I'll be first up here, only one Kahr, but it goes almost everywhere with me, a PM9.

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Red_Mist said:
EDIT: For some reason, I can't get my pictures to display...admin help? Since HTML is turned off,
is not working, neither is
should be working...

look for this icon in the posting control panel:

That's the image icon, just enter the url of the picture location and it should work. That's what I just did to get the picture/image icon... :)

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I'd love to have one of their small nines but they run in the mid 500's up here in CT. Way to much money for them. What I really like about my Kel=tec is the clip you can install. I whis Kahr and glock would offer something like that.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Well, I guess I'll be first up here, only one Kahr, but it goes almost everywhere with me, a PM9.
Hey man, how is that PM9? is it hard to hold onto? Only reason I'm asking is cuz my wife really likes it. I was either thinking of this or the PM40, but I would think that would not be much fun for her to shoot since its so small. I don't want to get her something that she is scared to use/practice with. They are a bit pricey too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pm 9

Hey man, how is that PM9? is it hard to hold onto? Only reason I'm asking is cuz my wife really likes it. I was either thinking of this or the PM40, but I would think that would not be much fun for her to shoot since its so small. I don't want to get her something that she is scared to use/practice with. They are a bit pricey too.
Just got one, haven't got to shoot it too much, but I like it. Not as much recoil as you'd think. Its so light I know I'll carry it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Kahr CW-40

Sorry I don't have a pic, but the CW-40 are finally being released I got one for my shop the other day, nice thing is they don't cost too much like $455.00 About the same as the CW-9. I have sold a couple of the 9's but nobody ever tells me nothing about how they function, unless it's bad news!

·
Registered
11 Posts
"Made the grips myself..!"

"After try after try... I only like this one..!"

I know the "PIC" sucks, but it's an "OLD ONE..." The pistol is a K9, Elite, '03, with extensive re-working done by "Yours truly..!"
I polished "Everything inside" and sharpened what needed sharpening, and made the "Mahogany grips..." I like her allot now...

E! :smt1099

·
Registered
33 Posts
Gonna add my little CW40 to the mix, got her today and put 100 round through her without a hitch. Shot Aluminum Blazers and WWB plus a few Winchester SXZ's with no malfunctions.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts