Handgun Forum banner

141 - 160 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just picked this up this week as my carry gun....Glock 27. I'm just getting into carrying as I just got my TX CHL. Bought it brand new from a guy who trades/upgrades various handguns. Came with the mag extentions (x2), extended slide stop lever, extended slide lock, 3.5 pound connector (still need to install this), and the custom slide cover plate. Love it so far!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Here's my Christmas present. Glock 19 Gen4, Ameriglo Pro Operator night sights, 3 mags (one which has a 2 round extension), butt plug, and Blackhawk holster. Life is good.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here is my Gen3 Glock 19. Trijicon RMR07 6.5 MOA red dot, Streamlight TLR-2 light/laser, grip plug, home made grip enhancer, TSD Combat Systems RMR-capable slide with suppressor sights.

It's my first Glock but my second firearm. I also have a custom S&W AR-15.

I may swap the TLR-2 out for something a little more low profile now that I have the RMR on there, as the reflex sight makes the laser a little redundant.

·
Administrator
4,177 Posts
Here is my Gen3 Glock 19. Trijicon RMR07 6.5 MOA red dot, Streamlight TLR-2 light/laser, grip plug, home made grip enhancer, TSD Combat Systems RMR-capable slide with suppressor sights.

It's my first Glock but my second firearm. I also have a custom S&W AR-15.

I may swap the TLR-2 out for something a little more low profile now that I have the RMR on there, as the reflex sight makes the laser a little redundant.
Very cool. A word on the laser vs. red dot, there are still things that each can do that the other can't, but we can save that for another thread.

I've got a Glock out getting the work done and will probably opt for a Crimson Trace for it to go with the red dot.

141 - 160 of 182 Posts