Handgun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your Glock pics here to show off :)

(By putting them here, it makes it easier for new members to find pics of something if they are interested in a certain model)

I'll start off... Please continue it :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wheewww, busy tonight posting all these pics everywhere, kkkkk :)

They are great shooting guns!!!!! Especially the G20 - 10mm rocks!!!

Regards,

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Oh boy, oh boy, another 10mm guy. Double welcome to the forum. I guess I'm the only other 10mm person here. :smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082

·
Registered
23 Posts
Charlie said:
Oh boy, oh boy, another 10mm guy. Double welcome to the forum. I guess I'm the only other 10mm person here. :smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082
I LOVE the 10MM - if the Nighthawk Custom offered one, i would have bought both 1911s in 10mm and 45ACP!!!!! Simply put, you have to shoot one to appreciate it's power - the one and only readily available (and affordable) full house 357 mags of the auto loaders :)

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Customizing...............

Have any of you considered doing anything to enhance the appearance of those pistols?

I think Home Depot carries a spray paint......................... :)

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bob Wright said:
Have any of you considered doing anything to enhance the appearance of those pistols?

I think Home Depot carries a spray paint......................... :)
I wanted one in OD Green, but couldn't find a Glock 34 w/ the green frame until about 2 months after I bought mine.

I shot mine for the first time since Feb last Fri - it is a good gun. Trigger is kinda spongy, but it is very accurate. And, the finish on the slide is the most durable I have ever seen already put onto a new gun.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Shipwreck said:
I wanted one in OD Green, but couldn't find a Glock 34 w/ the green frame until about 2 months after I bought mine.

I shot mine for the first time since Feb last Fri - it is a good gun. Trigger is kinda spongy, but it is very accurate. And, the finish on the slide is the most durable I have ever seen already put onto a new gun.
No appearance changes necessary.....it's "enhanced" by it's accuracy and power. Doesn't sound like you would be happy with one Bob, I would advise you not to buy one.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I had no idea when I bought this gun that I would like it this much. My first Glock, a 34.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yup, that's the Practice Glock. It's intended for classroom and 'hands on' training with a Glock that functions exactly like a 'live' Glock, but is completely safe.....it won't fire any kind of live ammo.

Unfortunately it's not available to the general public, I got lucky and got it before I retired.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I finally realized there's a pic I haven't seen yet Butch. How about a comparison between that 'movie' Glock you've got and a real one? That would be worth archiving. :mrgreen:

Anyway, here's my 34 Unlimited toy (the magwell now has a dark gray Park'd appearance done with some left over Duracoat).

:smt1099

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's the original sight. I've have not made any modifications on my G23.
Yup, that's the original adjustable rear sight that Glock used to ship on their guns.

Here's another view with both the old style and the new style adjustable sights.

If you carry this gun for serious use, you really should replace that rear sight with a fixed one. It is quite fragile, any kind of a bump and it is very likely to break.

:smt1099

1 - 20 of 184 Posts