1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
I love that Inox in the second photo.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My two Berettas - 96 - bought new couple of years ago - nice 40. and 92FC issued new to me in 1988 - as good today as it was then

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks!! I love my gun. Hopefully I find another Beretta soon so it wont be so lonely when I store it :-D

I want a PX4 but there is an M9 near me I'm looking at. Decisions, decisions.

On top of that, I have save money for rent. Oh the cruelty of life!! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
12,402 Posts
Brandon_Lutz said:
Thanks!! I love my gun. Hopefully I find another Beretta soon so it wont be so lonely when I store it :-D

I want a PX4 but there is an M9 near me I'm looking at. Decisions, decisions.

On top of that, I have save money for rent. Oh the cruelty of life!! :lol:
Live in a box and by both :) - easy choice :-D

·
Registered
22 Posts
I haven't been around here in a while..
I see all your pretty INOXs Vertecs etc & wanted to let you see my plain Jane beretta92FS..
BTW My 92 was worked over by Ernest Langdon several Years back & is without a doubt one of the smoothest slickest bottom feeders on this or any other planet..
Sorry For The Crappy Pic, I'll make up for it by letting you see the P6 & P7, SIG Sauer P225 & HK P7M8..

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I was hoping somebody would post a picture of the M1934 .380 Beretta. Its one of the early pistols I learned to recognize, and still think its a classic loking pistol.

Bob Wright

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
After market grips do dress up the gun and add a class touch. I'm strongly thinking about fitting one of my guns with stag.

Bob Wright

·
Registered
27 Posts
My 1 and only

Hi guys,

Thought I would share a shot of my only Beretta.
It is a stock Photo but I don't have a camera.
I picked it up to celebrate my retirement form the army after 20 years. Sense we had both served at the same time.

Dorian

Attachments

1 - 20 of 260 Posts