Handgun Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Illegal aliens coming into the US like a insane tsunami, bringing in Cartel, terrorist, disease, unemployment. Defunding the police, military, stripping away protection of the 2A right to protect home and family as the bad guys grow stronger each and every day. It is going to be a mess at the end of four years. Biden and Obama are out to destroy this Country. They are TERRORIST period. Yes, I have a very large supply of ammo. I saw this mess coming years ago. But not enough. And it looks like I will be hiding ammo and guns. I have been investing in more Military AMMO CANS! And Parts and magazines. People better wake up and smell the Tea and shi* sandwich Biden and Obama are serving before you eat it.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I hear what your are saying, but really sad when we think that is a good price compared to before the riots. My guns have no problem with steel case ammo and I was getting a 1,000 rds delivered to the door for $136.00. Brass ammo about $2.00 more per box, delivered.Each box of Wolf 9mm was $6.43. 22.cal was about 5 cents per rd.average. Thank God I stocked up. These below were a typical order for one month. I was buying mostly from Targetsports. I had 33 orders the year before and was set to out do that the next year.
I finally broke into my stash of years of accumalating and shot 200 rds.This was a little after a year of no shooting centerfire. The good news is I had not lost my skills. I attribute that to shooting Air Pistols about 3 or 4 times per week.

Buckshot

·
Registered
488 Posts
I wonder how much Gun owners are actually Price conditioning themself s for the future. Keep hearing great deals of $30 etc And before this same ammo in 9mm was less than $10.00. So $30.00 is a great deal? 22.cal use to be about 4-5 cents per round. And a good deal by some now is more than double that. I guess $30.00 for 9mm is not bad if you are one of millions that only shoot a gun once a month or a few times a year. But IMO it is ending the sport for me as I was use to it shooting a few thousand per month. I think the 22.cal maybe the new 9mm as far as any thing close to shooting frequently like have been accustomed to for so many years. Besides, every thing is going up all around us. And it is going to get MUCH worse. Biden has been in Office for only 6 months and bringing chaos across the US in so many ways.
The future does not look good for the sport or the US. Looking Great for China, Iran, Russia and North Korea. Thinking about a wiser move may to invest my money spent on a few boxes of ammo and get Rosetta Stone and learn Mandarin.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts