Handgun Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
The TNW is a very nice gun and I would love to find one. There is also a cheaper alternative. My buddy has the Hi Point Carbine in 10mm. The gun has shot everything he put in it and is very accurate as well. The only drawback is the magazines capacity. But for a "throw in the truck" gun that you wont worry about scratching up, it could be a viable contender.

·
Registered
19 Posts
While 10mm will certainly take care of just about any woodland critter.....is there a reason why you are looking at pistol calibers and not something like an AR pistol in 556 or 300bo?

You can put together a PSA AR pistol for a good bit cheaper than you can get an Aero for.

·
Registered
10 Posts
While 10mm will certainly take care of just about any woodland critter.....is there a reason why you are looking at pistol calibers and not something like an AR pistol in 556 or 300bo?

You can put together a PSA AR pistol for a good bit cheaper than you can get an Aero for.
I have those too. I like my 10mm for when I have to go to the city allowing 1 ammunition 1 magazine 2 guns. I can take 10 magazines and not worry that if something happened and 1 of the guns went down that I would loose the use of half of the ammunition.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts