Handgun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, from the new member section, I know there are a lot of Texans out here on this site.

Maybe we can meet up one day - after the site has been around longer, possibly we can have enough people to work something out.

Anyway, I'm in the College Station area.

So, all U fellow Texans - say howdy!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm Northeast of Dallas between McKinney and Greenville. I do not live in any city limits. I'm moving at the end of the summer to Lubbock (Texas Tech). :-D

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
From Cleburne but currently stuck in Idaho,the state of confusion :cry:

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He won't win.

It's good to see some third party candidates - but it's kinda like when a 3rd party person runs for president - they run just to run.

Granted, Jessie Venture won, but Kinky doesn't have the momentum. I think Carol Strayhorn has a better chance than he does, but we'll see.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Kinky probably won't win, but I bet he does better that most people think. Ship is probably right, Carol is making headway. I think a lot of people are gettin' down on Guv. Perry. He probably needs to hire a new strategist. It will be interesting. :?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well.....Im guessing that most of you have never heard of Moulton. I am located about half way between Houston & San Antone. 9 miles south of the metropolis of Flatonia. I work down on the coast in Port Lavaca.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts