Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the 3AT to the range today, and had a blast with that little fellow. At 10' I was putting them in the 9 and 8 ring. A exLEO friend of mind came in who has one, and he started helping me out. Before we was done I was drawing from my pocket, and nailing the 10 ring and X ring. Shooting from the hip. We set them at 20' and hit the return button, and I was still hitting 9,10,X rings. These LEOs know their stuff when it comes to shooting. Man that was fun. Gun never gave me any trouble.:smt1099 :smt026 :smt038 :smt038 :smt023 :smt1099 :smt1099

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Yep! I am totally satisfied with mine. I did accessorize it a bit with a trimmed-down Handall Jr and the KelTec belt clip. It fits in a pocket with ease, or clips to my running shorts. I was even armed with the P3AT for a 5K road race last Saturday...though the little gun was fairly dripping with sweat when I was done!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Ship. I said I was going to put white paint on the sight and he laughed. He said to me you want to smell their breath before you pull the trigger. After what I learned today I'd say he's right.
Hey Mike you were right about being pleased with this little pea shooter. I put the clip on this evening. That was a blast praticing with someone who knows what he's doing.

·
Super Moderator
12,393 Posts
If U are shooting it out to 20 feet, then I still think that having the front sight painted has some merits.

I shoot at a darkly lit indoor range. I need that painted front sight inorder to see the sights.

Shooting at that range is why I hate having all black sights, or even dot sights with crappy sights. I needa see the sights.

·
Premium Member
2,138 Posts
Yep! I am totally satisfied with mine. I did accessorize it a bit with a trimmed-down Handall Jr and the KelTec belt clip. It fits in a pocket with ease, or clips to my running shorts. I was even armed with the P3AT for a 5K road race last Saturday...though the little gun was fairly dripping with sweat when I was done!
Now this is twice that you mentioned sweating on a 5K run. My experience in Arizona is there is no sweat. Just quick dehydration.

On the Gulf Coast, we know what its like to sweat without going through a 5K run, or even a 1 meter walk.

:croc:

WM

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Ship your right about the white sight if your going to use it. We were at a indoor range, but we were point shooting with it. It was more accurate shooting it that way than trying to aim it for me anyway. We were rapid firing from the hip. Like you was coming out of your front pocket with it. Sure wish you could have been there. You'd had a ball.

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Wandering Man. Now if I can just get my wife, and daughters to use them. There so easy to conceal.

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't know what your problem could be other than your, not getting a frim grip on it. I got medium size hands and my buddy had real big hands. He's about 6'3" & 220lbs of muscle. He can make that little gun talk to you. I didn't have any trouble with the grip at all. Give it another try Propellerhead. I hope you have better luck this time.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Now this is twice that you mentioned sweating on a 5K run. My experience in Arizona is there is no sweat. Just quick dehydration.

On the Gulf Coast, we know what its like to sweat without going through a 5K run, or even a 1 meter walk.

WM
LOL! 1 meter walk!

It was actually pretty humid this past weekend (for Arizona), so the sweat didn't evaporate completely in under 1/2 second. Trust me, the gun was wet! I never clean guns otherwise!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,081 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
White Paint

I hate to put anything permanent on my guns, so lately I take a white tire crayon, and pick a little off with a toothpick. After I smear it on the front sight, it really does help a lot. Stays on there too! I tried doing a little on the rear sight of my STI Edge .45, the crayon was blown off every time from the recoil, but even so it still stayed on the front sight fine.

·
Registered
488 Posts
can you show any pics?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts