Handgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cleaning up and organizing my garage and in particular the shooting section. While going thru some boxes I found a brand new in the package Volquartsen black bolt for MKII pistol. Wow! I had no idea I even had it or what I bought it for. I also found a brand new in the package Volquartsen Accurizing kit for MKII. The bad thing about that is I just bought one for my MKII a few weeks ago. So it pays to clean up sometimes. Pictures with the new bolt installed. Put 60 rounds through and as expected it ran perfect.

· Registered
706 Posts
That is a nice-looking Mark II.
*It does pay to organize periodically. You now will have to find a fit for that kit. Somewhere out there is another Mark in need of a home.

· Registered
111 Posts
I was cleaning up and organizing my garage and in particular the shooting section. While going thru some boxes I found a brand new in the package Volquartsen black bolt for MKII pistol. Wow! I had no idea I even had it or what I bought it for. I also found a brand new in the package Volquartsen Accurizing kit for MKII. The bad thing about that is I just bought one for my MKII a few weeks ago. So it pays to clean up sometimes. Pictures with the new bolt installed. Put 60 rounds through and as expected it ran perfect.

Maybe, just maybe, God is saying, "Buy another MKII"
... that's the way that I would look at it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts