Handgun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Of these three .45 ACP revolvers I own the 455SH4, and my real only complaint is fixed sights and hard DA trigger pull. Its weight is only 23 oz. so its so light weight you hardly notice it. I've located a 6.5" that I think I'm going to buy, still debating that one.

Gun Blast Artical by Jeff Quinn

455SS2
]
[/URL]
455SS4

455SH4

455SS6

·
Registered
577 Posts
Are you using a dial up connection? Even on broadband, they load very slow for me - i think they are very large file sized pictures.

I see them, however.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2400 said:
Nice pics, are you going with the ported or the non-ported one?
I have the non-ported fix sighted model. :shock:

I'm gonna try and fix those pixs... they are off of Taurus's web site.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
JB,
All pictures came in this time around. Now I have some idea what you're talking about.

I've got two Blackhawks with .45 ACP cylinders, and recently had a S & W Model 625. I kept the 625 longer than I wanted to hoping to build a .45 S&W revolver, but never did.

I had hoped to find a square butt Model 629 and fit the barrel of the 625 to it and rechamber the .44 Mag cylinder to .45 S&W. But things never came together and I traded the Smith off. It was the first and last stainless revolver for me. Much prefer the blue guns.

Bob Wright

·
Registered
643 Posts
I wish they still made the Mod. 689.
I have one and would love another.
It's got a trigger like a glass rod.

AFS

·
Registered
65 Posts
I think the Tracker series with their full underlug and no cut in (is there a word for that? How it's smooth instead of following the barrel contour?) are the sexiest looking revolvers. I bet that 455SS4 is cake to shoot. I've got a 627SS4.

-=Whittey=-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts