Handgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have the Sub 2000 in .40. Mine is gripped for the Beretta 96 magazines. I also recently purchased the SU-16C and the PLR-16.

Sub2000 center, between Beretta CX4 Storm(left), and Hi-Point 4095(right)...

Sub2000 top...

SU-16C

My SU-16C with AR-15 flash hider installed...

PLR-16

·
Registered
36 Posts
You thinks correctly! But then, I like so many other makers and types too that it would take a half hour to type my "wishlist". 8)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Gunut, I really like the CX4 Storm-what's not to like? But, if I were going to get something to use as a "camping gun" I would feel just as good, maybe better in some ways, about using the Hi-Point 4095, or the 995. They are much less expensive, (about a third the cost), and very rugged, tough and reliable. I also wouldn't worry as much about it getting banged around or scratched, as I would with the more expensive CX4 Storm investment. Although I'm sure that the CX4 is tough and would take at least as much punishment, I might hesitate to use it as roughly. With accessories I have about $1200 in my CX4. With the Hi-Point, if I banged it up, it has a lifetime warranty. If it was stolen, it wouldn't be as substantial a loss, and it would be easier to replace. I have $185 in the Hi-Point 4095. And it is very close in power/accuracy IMO. 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.