Handgun Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
I think on this site - you should not get into all of that... Complaints such as those about other gun sites. Otherwise, you are putting all of those ideas into the minds of people here.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Maser, if it makes any difference I have seen u on the shotgun forums and yeah maybe there were a couple of stupid post bye you, But I think the MODS here seem really fair and treat most of us as honored guests. So be cool here and listen and learn from the more informed posters and I think you will be fine.

And if it is any condolence I am banned with multiple user acounts on the 1911 forum, simply because I think the mods over there are NAZI's.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Maser said:
What are your guys' thoughts on this?
I think you should stop and take an honest look at your self and the way you post. Also look at the things you post. I've seen your posts on other sites and won't go into that here, that was there, this is here. Maybe you should rethink that long drawn out complaint about how other sites treat you and leave it out of what goes on here.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Maser, I don't know you personally. Nor do I know your personal background. Don't take this the wrong way....

I think most of the time, folks reap what they sow.

I'd keep whatever 'issues' you have with other forums/moderators there, not here.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I have never been to the forums that you go to so I dont know your past history. I have not seen anything here that would make me want to ban you. The only other forum that I go to alot is glocktalk and it takes alot to get banned there! Oh well, new beginings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts