Handgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, gentlemen, I got news this week that my office is downsizing, and I face a layoff effective on or about August 15th or so.

At my office here I have had the priviledge of access to this forum, and it has been of most interest and pleasure. This will come to an end with my departure. I don't know what the future holds, may go into semi-retirement.

But to each of you who have posted, whether I responded or not, you have provided me much pleasure. And, I hope, in my posts, I have offended no one, and maybe brought a little information and humor.

Bear in mind this is not my obituary, just a little pause in dispensing from my wealth of opinions.

If I get no better time to say it, God bless you all.

And, maybe I'll be here a few more weeks.

Just wanted to say that now.

Bob Wright

·
Registered
626 Posts
Bob, I hope everything works out well for you.

G

·
Are you kidding? You have offended me greatly in all your posts. I have even considered shutting down my ISP because of you and your offensive posts. LOL!! You know i'm just messing with you. I have always enjoyed reading your posts here. I hope that you can continue posting here.

·
Super Moderator
12,472 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Hope things work for you.

If you retire, U need to buy a computer at home :-D

Good luck!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Best wishes to you in whatever the future holds. I think Shipwreck is right about a computer. I can't think of doing without mine and Handgun Forum.

·
Registered
154 Posts
gonna miss those rugers bob, this mean you won't be on the ruger forum any more either? well shucks, we'll be lookin for you to return, givin the oppertunity. how bout showin those ruger wheel guns one more time for posterity?

danny

·
Registered
254 Posts
Take care and good luck with your future plans. It's been a pleasure the short time I've had the chance to read your posts. Look forward to your return.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.