Handgun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2400 said:
WOW, he does beautiful work. Are the pics backwards? :-D
The pics are not backwards, they are leftie holsters. You know, its funny, but I never noticed before the the plainer cowboy rig does buckle opposite the other three rigs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I actually meant to post this as an answer to the post "Ever Use A...."

I just hit the wrong button.

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
Kinda looks like the pics are reversed in a couple it looks like the loading gate is on the left side of the pistol :wink:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
As said before, Bob Mernickle does exquisite work. CaryC's holsters are beautiful. Mernickle is not cheap, but ya' know, I never had the urge to buy another holster for the gun I used in the Mernickle holsters, unlike some of the cheaper holsters I have purchased and then kept looking for another. (did that make any sense?) I will continue to buy from him.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
scooter said:
Kinda looks like the pics are reversed in a couple it looks like the loading gate is on the left side of the pistol :wink:
Nope. It's just the way the shadows are. If they were reversed like turning over a negative, they would look like right hand holsters and I'm pretty sure I'm actually left handed. :-D

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
For the benefit of those who have not yet learned who CaryC is, let me introduce him. He's the C of CLC custom grips. So far as I know its Ruger Single Action grips only for him, but he is one fine artist with wood.

I have several pairs of grips from him, they fit perfectly, are some very fine wood, and are finished like no other you will find.

If you've got a single action, you need to get in contact with this man.

Bob Wright

1 - 12 of 12 Posts