Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

• Angry
Reactions: Ratpacker

·
Registered
637 Posts
The number of travesties that happened that day are far from counted. I'm waiting for the heads to roll and prosecution of derelict to come along. The firings need to start at the top, at the very least.
Excuses are like a$$holes, every one has one. Time to pony up.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope that this is not some generational trend with the new WOKE folk that show up for a gunfight and tap out before the fight.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Their unwillingness to enter that school to terminate the threat was deliberate and the result of orders to stand down. No, I do not have data on this but then, think about it. Young kids were in the process of being murdered and police just stood around outside and did nothing (Parkland, FL anyone??). I cannot imagine ANY officer of character and and integrity doing this on his own, especially those that are married and have a family. Something had to have taken place for them not to enter that building. Something evil and sinister.

Mass shootings like this always work in favor of the left and the anti-gun types, in their minds. Recall Holder saying they should never waste a good crisis. So why not just let if unfold and when over, rush in to cry for more restrictions on private firearms ownership?

·
Registered
121 Posts
There was a mother there with two children inside ... she wanted to know why they were standing around and they threatened her with arrest .
If they didn't want to go in and face the shooter ... they should have given Mamma a vest and rifle and got out of her way ... she would have saved them children . Mamma's can get brave and mean when children's lives are at stake . She would have made Audie Murphy Proud ... " You do the praying and I'll do the shooting "
Gary

·
Registered
637 Posts
There was a mother there with two children inside ... she wanted to know why they were standing around and they threatened her with arrest .
If they didn't want to go in and face the shooter ... they should have given Mamma a vest and rifle and got out of her way ... she would have saved them children . Mamma's can get brave and mean when children's lives are at stake . She would have made Audie Murphy Proud ... " You do the praying and I'll do the shooting "
Gary
It seems there were several accounts of this type incident. Could have just been the one, but that is still WAY too many. It will shake out in the wash. What they do with it remains to be seen. Swept under the rug, left on the floor, ignored, or put in the dumpster and burned with malice and Greek Fire.

Reactions: Arizona Desertman
1 - 7 of 7 Posts