Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The forum has been moved to a dedicated server. Everything went pretty well, but there are some issues & bugs. Images and Avatars are the biggest at the moment... I'm am aware of it and will be working on it. The image folder was corrupted while transferring the site. I've got back ups, so nothing has been lost. I just have to re upload the files, which I'll do this weekend sometime. If you want to re upload avatars, go for it.

Also, while transferring the site I also upgraded the forum software to the latest version, so I'm sure there will be little bugs popping out here and there. Just let me know and look into it.

Thanks for your patience :smt023

·
Registered
995 Posts
Thanks for the warning. I initially got a security token missing error when I logged on just a few moments ago, but I managed to get here anyway. As for my missing avatar, I'll upload again if it takes more than a couple of days to reappear. No big deal. Thanks for all your hard work and efforts.

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
New Forum Software Issues

The image I'm trying to use is 73 X 79 (4.79 KB). So something is messed up with this error message.

The Dimension limits for this filetype are 80 x 80. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 148 x 204.
I also couldn't upload from my computer, it wouldn't even take the file name in the upload box.

edit: I'm having the same issue with my profile picture.

Also the album photo upload isn't working.

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
Click on "Today's Posts" and the thread title block is huge, scrolls out of view on the screen.

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
No pictures, no avitars, everything dark and gloomy!

I feel blind.

I'll be glad when Jeff works his magic and gets us back in full working order.

:smt083

I can't tell what smilie this one is, :)smt083) so I added it just for fun.

WM

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
I see a few people have managed to upload their avatars, it still tells me it can't save image.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I really want the old skin back.
Unfortunately, the old template isn't compatible with the new software update. The one that is being used now is barely compatible. Once everything is back to 100% I'll start looking for one that is... like the old lighter one.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Weird. I actually didn't do anything. I just let it be and my avatar came back. :watching:
I've been re uploading all the corrupted images, including avatars....

I tried to upload a new avatar for myself and got the same "can't save" message... So, that little issue is now my list to look into.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.