Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This area needs some life. Here are some of my CZs, share yours with us. Regards, Richard :-D

CZ75 with Novak Nite Sites and checkered wood Hogue grips:

CZ40B with Hakan grips:

CZ75 PCR with Hakan Flame Birch gripsand Alessi CQC-I holster:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have two CZ's - a CZ 75BD 9mm and a CZ 97B. The 97B is one of the special RSR satin nickel finish pistols. I picked it up a couple of weeks ago and I love it. Pics of both guns are on my website, here: http://users.adelphia.net/~navy87guy/index.html

The CZ 75 is sporting a set of rubber panels that I made by removing the finger grooves from a set of Hogue wrap arounds. The 97B is probably going to get something special from Hakan or one of the other grip makers. I just have to decide what goes best with the satin nickel finish!

Jim

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A terrible picture of my CZ75:

Hakan Grips on my CZ75 with Kadet 22 Conversion Unit and my CZ75 PCR:

Regards,

Richard :lol:

·
Super Moderator
12,383 Posts
-gunut- said:
You want pics of my girlfriend and her family as well?

:-D
Yes...................

I'll wait while U post them..................

:-D

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Badman400, how does that CZ52 shoot? I've consisdered getting one 'cause they are so inexpensive and a C & R will do it. You've got a beauty.

·
Super Moderator
12,383 Posts
I just read a review of a 45 ACP CZ (I forget the model # - but its in a current gun magazine), and it was shooting 1 inch or less groups. Damn!

·
Super Moderator
12,383 Posts
No, that looks lik ethe CZ 100 U have - the polymer one?

This was a metal one - Like the CZ 95 or something like that.

·
Super Moderator
12,383 Posts
Yea, the CZ 100 looks kinda cool. I saw one recently at the Houston Gander Mountain.

From what I have read, however, they are not as big sellers as the metal CZs.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just read a review of a 45 ACP CZ (I forget the model # - but its in a current gun magazine), and it was shooting 1 inch or less groups. Damn!
The CZ offering in 45 ACP is the 97 B.

It's big. Very big. I'm lucky enough to have hands big enough that the gun feels 'right', but then most CZs do.

It holds 10 rounds in the double-stack magazine.

Yes, it probably is that accurate, but 45s tend to be very accurate. I was shooting the 45s better than I shot the 40s until recently.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts