Handgun Forum banner

salutation

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  DennyCrane 
#1 ·
what's up people?? im new to the forum and i actually live in costa rica...i basically joined to get some info and just som general knowledge about guns do to the fact that recently i have been practically forced to buy one.
just wanted to present myself and say hello..any questions just let me know., :-D

#7 ·
if you really want the issue its this: at a party a guy tried to "feel up" my best friend i confronted he swung i fought him out and purposely broke his wrist (the right one, i actually wanted the arm but he was too strong)...since costa rica is such a small country i "bumped"into him at another bar and 2 of his buddies showed their heat and told me that next time they would use it...

i decided to not let them have that advantage so i got a gun...if they wonna tussle illl tussle, if they want to fire ill do it first....this might not seem to many as a "responsable" way to deal with things but i guess that my martial arts have reached their final magnitude of usefulness...so i traded in my two guns for one real one hahahaha....

JIC its a jericho 941 40 cal...maybe later ill upload some pictures and one of myself just for fun..so please have some patience with me because i seriously am just getting into this

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.