Handgun Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ruger Vaquero .44 Magnum, Custom by Bob Munden, the "Fastest Gun who ever lived".
Hand made Stag grips with "Ruger" emblem.
The shoulder Holster is from "Alfonso's of Hollywood":

I'll be your Huckleberry...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! You would not believe the trigger pull Bob put on this baby... Light, smooth and crisp!
Never thought I'd spend so much on a Ruger, but this one is worth every penny and is now a Hand-Me-Down...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To replace it, it seems to me that I figured out at one time it would be around $1250.00... I think I have around $1000.00 into it...
Man, I don't even want to talk money. If my wife see this post I'm in deep doo doo... :wink:

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
WOW!! Beautiful Ruger and I like the Alfonso's holster I haven't seen one of those in quite a while. Maybe you should send it to me for a while so I can check it out. :-D

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Did you get that gun just to have, or do you shoot CAS?

The first phrase of my question sounds a little disapproving, I sure don't mean it that way. There is nothing at all wrong with owning a nice gun just for the pride of ownership.

Bob Wright

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's a shooter Bob! And man, it's a great shooter! I carry it frequently when I'm in my outback. Munden knows his stuff. It shot a little to left when he got it, and it's dead on now. Had him chamfer the forcing cone too. It's the nicest shooting six shooter I've ever shot. It would be a shame not to shoot it, eh?
I was going to shoot CAS, even joined, just don't have the funds and the time simultainiously...
(BTW Bob, your question sounded fine, no worries!)

2400, your going to have to come up here if ya want to shoot this iron...
The holster was about the cheapest one the Alfonso made. It's quality, but simple. Kind of the way I'd like to think of myself...<grin>

Charlie, yup! I am... (not)!

(sorry this response is so late, this summer has proven to be very demanding. In a good sort of way though)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts